I guess I am too thick headed to understand some of this. I understand that moving to a different class is something different from a PCA. if "The new adjustment mechanism is really only to correct an issue with a newly classed car" What is the difference between a newly classed car VS a car that has been classed forever but no one had built? If it is too fast we will slow you down, if you are too slow tough cookies? Am I the only one that sees anything wrong with this. Just because it has always been this way does not make it correct. What happens if after the JH gets all the bugs worked out it becomes a barn burner...will it get slowed down, under this reasoning no, it has been classed for too long. I hope it does real well I would love to see fields full of 30yr old british sports cars....oh I can it is called prod. <_<

I am not trying to be a pain in the a$$ but it just does not make sence to me, I am not talking about different carbs or anything, perhaps less weight.

How to loose the weight you ask? Well a few years ago we could not gut any of the doors now we can all in the name of safety. I would bet that in 10 years IT cars will have plastic windows, on board fire systems and must have fuel cells. I think that the SCCA lawyers might push this class in a direction it might not want to go.

Sorry to polute the MGB GT thread. But if it was me I would say build it only for the right reasons, those reasons are not in your head but in your heart.....boy that was mushy