Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A good time to drive through atlanta ??

Last year I thought I would be smart and take the "back way" to get to Chattanooga from the track (Oakwood>>Dawsonville>>Chatsworth or something like that). Bad move, even in the car. We had done it years ago on a rescue mission to collect a van/trailer that a friend was bringing down, but evidently my brain forgot what a mess that was. Doing it with a trailer would be even more stupid.

We plan on hitting I-285 after 8pm this year coming in, and will just deal with the traffic whenever the Enduro finishes on Sunday to get back home.
    Lesley Albin
    Over The Limit Racing
    Blazen Golden Retrievers

Valet Parking.
    [/b]
    There's no way on God's little green Earth that I'd let a valet take the wheel of my tow rig.
    Doug "Lefty" Franklin
    NutDriver Racing
    ITA/IT7 RX-7 and SPU Baby Grand
    Flagging & Communication
    SEDiv/AtlRegion

Granted I've come in mid day during the week, but the 6 times I've been to ATL for work or to shoot races at RA I've never had a problem getting around.

The only traffic I've seen was trying to get from my hotel near the track to game at Turner on a Friday night

I guess I'm lucky

Granted I've come in mid day during the week, but the 6 times I've been to ATL for work or to shoot races at RA I've never had a problem getting around.

The only traffic I've seen was trying to get from my hotel near the track to game at Turner on a Friday night

I guess I'm lucky
    Doug
    NER.org webmaster (retired)
    the16v.com Photography
    briansgarage.com