Jake, rule discussion is Fun as long as those involved DON'T use their selective response tools. I had asked you in a post within another thread relative to what your ITAC friend used to adjust the rear camber of his 2nd gen RX-7 & you DIDN'T respond. Please play nice & answer that question first………………
[/b]
sigh.............Rules discussions are fun eh? Well, if you say so. My "ITAC friend"? I assume (yechhh) you mean Mr. Bettencourt. How would I know what he's done under his car? He doesn't OWN his car anymore, and hasn't for years now. I've never been under his, or any FOM car, or any second gen ITS car for that matter. So, I don't know.

Second, within our most current rule discussion I need to DISAGREE with your understanding of 2007 rules GCR-304 item f. & g.

[/b]
Correct. We disagree. I find the passenger area to be where the people go, and the cargo are to be where the stuff goes. The bins are behind the back of the seats, and people put stuff in them. Behind the seats is, in my book, the cargo area. The bins in question could be called "Komprtmnts" in a Skoda parts manual. Who cares? They are cheesy bins with plastic tops that have one peice molded plastic hinges attached to a plastic ring, with no bottom. The bottom is formed by some carpet like material, or resin impregnated felt, and the whole bunch of it is screwed to some thin stamped metal brackets which are screwed to the chassis.

To my reading of the rule, it's perfectly legal to remove, and I provided my reasons in my earlier post.

So we disagree. Fine.

Why not protest someone to find out what the techs think? Plenty of cars to choose from.........

That's it from here.