Thread: Mitsubishi Eclipse "Set Up"

For those of you who were lured into my web of deception about the Eclipse - I apologize - I was just having a little fun.

Short version of the story:
    After registering for the NARRC and posting that registration was open, I inadvertenly deleted my Integra from the on-line registration system. "Crazy Joe" followed my posting and said "so why don't you register?" - at which time I said "not sure what car I am bringing". The "other car" statement seemed to create a "little buzz" with my fellow racers - so I just couldn't help myself - I had to put out some more "honey". I know - I can be a "sick cookie". So I paged the GCR for a car that had a little mystery and came up with the Eclipse. No harm intended - thought I could use it to have some "winter" writng fun - but I couldn't keep a straight face about the car at the NARRC - so I gave the hoax. Hope no one was offended. I couldn't kelp myself. Once I was up to a "four honey bag a day habit" I sought help. I am now in a Twelve Step program for BS - this is Step #4.

Tim Klvana
    203-240-1901

1997 EMRA Vanderbilt Cup TT ST-3 Champion

2002 ITC NERRC Champion
    2003 ITC NARRC Champion
    2005 ITC NARRC Champion
    2008 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2009 Pro ITA Champion
    2011 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2011 ITA NARRC Champion

CPM Motorsports Cars - '87 Civic Si - ITA #11, '86 CRX- ITC #11, '95 Integra - ITA #11
    [email protected]

Carol Miller, "Take A Breath"
    http://www.reverbnation.com/carolmiller

Jerk!! <_<

You got me good!! And after the pep talk I gave you about the Teg!! Uhhhhhhh, stabbed in the back!! I&#39;ll get my revenge at ARRC!!!
    Jeff L

ITA Miata

2010 NARRC Champion

2007 NERRC Championship, 2nd place
    2008 NARRC Championship, 2nd place
    2009 NARRC Championship, 2nd place

Tim, you have no idea how many people started researching the Eclipse. by the way I am told the brake swept are really sucks, worst in class.

you are a bad bad man.
    dick patullo
    ner scca IT7 Rx7

The more I get to know Tim, the more I love him. Don&#39;t bust him too much though...he will be busy helping me with development in my new ITA project - a Cosworth Vega.

(Edit to prevent more ball-busting! Doc, you need to work on your Tim&#39;s at the track... )
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

The more I get to know Time, the more I love him. Don&#39;t bust him too much though...he will be busy helping me with development in my new ITA project - a Cosworth Vega.
    [/b]

I wish I had Tim for a new project (or is it Time??)

R
    Rob Breault
    BMW 328is #36
    2008 Driving Impressions Pro-ITA Champion
    2008 NARRC DP Champion
    2009 NARRC ITR Champion
    2009 Team DI Pro-ITR Champion

I&#39;ve been scratching my head ever since i heard it too...WHy why why I kept thinking! basta@d!

Funny stuff there Timmy boy! (If I had run into you Sat I would have a LOT of questions for you...would you have been able to stand up to the questioning without cracking?)
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

LOL Tim...............yep you had us all. My wife and I were on the way to Road America last weekend and I find myself looking at every Eclipse/Talon on the road going ...."yeah, that could be the sleeper".......lol

Phil
    philstireservice.com 845-647-7407
    Hoosier/Toyo/Michelin/BFG Amsoil dealer
    Enkei Race Wheels
    Jongbloed SM Wheels
    Apex Race Wheels
    D-Force Wheels
    Race Tire Track Support NASA SCCA

I&#39;ve been scratching my head ever since i heard it too...WHy why why I kept thinking! basta@d!

Funny stuff there Timmy boy! (If I had run into you Sat I would have a LOT of questions for you...would you have been able to stand up to the questioning without cracking?)
    [/b]
    No way I could have stood up to your scrutiny Jake. Part of the reason I drove such a poor race Saturday was because I was so guilt riden after speaking with Rob in my trailer about the car. He had questions the Eclipse and was wondering if there were pictures. In the false grid I was trying to call over his Dad, so I could clear my conscience but I was unable to do so. Now Jeff L knows why he had an edge on me at LRP. Oh well, there is always next year. Besides I am sleeping much better these days.

Tim Klvana
    203-240-1901

1997 EMRA Vanderbilt Cup TT ST-3 Champion

2002 ITC NERRC Champion
    2003 ITC NARRC Champion
    2005 ITC NARRC Champion
    2008 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2009 Pro ITA Champion
    2011 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2011 ITA NARRC Champion

CPM Motorsports Cars - '87 Civic Si - ITA #11, '86 CRX- ITC #11, '95 Integra - ITA #11
    [email protected]

Carol Miller, "Take A Breath"
    http://www.reverbnation.com/carolmiller

If thats the case Tim, I suggest you come up with a scam for any race i am in with you. If guilt slows you down, who am I to complain??
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com