I found after the last race that the spoke on one of my rims is cracked all the way through. Kinda pissed me off as these are Volk TE37s, which are forged and are supposed to be super strong. I guess the stress over time caused it.

Anyways, I checked around and TE37s in a +15 offset are special order from Japan and will take 3 months to get here. I'm running the ARRC in November and need a plan B. I have a second set of rims, but they weigh a ton and have a +35 offset so that I need 20mm spacers. I could use them on the rear with the Volks up front if I can't come up with anything else.

What rims are you guys using? Does everyone use spacers? I've never liked using spacers, especially on a race car, but it doesn't seem to bother people. I've found that rims with a +15 offset aren't that common. Team Dynamics makes rims with that offset, but they're in England and have said that it'll take a couple months to get them if I order them now. There's a Gram Lights rim with a +12 offset, but I'm figuring that's a special order from Japan as well. I looked at the Kosei K-1, SSR Competitions, and other popular light weight rims and none had an offset smaller than +35. I was thinking of getting a set of 4 for my second set if I could find something that fit, but that's proving challenging.

Thanks for any input.

David