I picked up the Team Dynamics Pro-Race 1's. They had to drill them for me, and I have 15mm h&r spacers in front. The rears don't need the extra clearance. The price was right, but I'd rather have the proper offset - next time. This was a couple years ago - they might have another offset available now.

Their website looks like it is in the middle of a redo. http://www.rimstock.co.uk/

Jason.
[/b]
I've traded some e-mails with the US rep for Team Dynamics. I was looking at the Pro Race 2, but they were worried about brake caliper clearance and recommended the Pro Race 1.2. I'm not sure I like the look of the 1.2. In any case, they said it'd be November before they ship and they wouldn't be here in time for the ARRC. My rain tires would be mounted on these rims once I get everything squared away so weight isn't as big an issue and the price is definitely right. I'm looking at getting a set of either the Gram Lights or Team Dynamics for my second set in the off season. It's looking like two of my spare rims with spacers for the ARRC. I could actually not use the spacers on the rear, but then the track between the wheels would be different front and rear. I did this for the rain race in Feb, but not sure I want to do it for a dry race.

David