Thread: I hate paperwork

I hate paperwork. It doesn't matter whether the subject is doctors, lawyers, racers or bureaucrats, for some reason it seems to be paperwork season. I hate it; I'd rather be out breaking something.

There. It's just a personal rant. I feel better now. God bless IT.com.

That is all. Carry on.
    Gregg Baker, P.E.
    Isaac, LLC
    http://www.isaacdirect.com

I love this new thread... we should all get to rant about something other than racing so here is my tidbit!

Not that it's worse or not, infact I love my Job.... I am the Store Director for a Toys R Us store. You can imagine what the next few months are like for me! Sales increse by enourmous numbers that you can't imagine! Our associate base increases from around 30 to over 130 for only a matter of 6 weeks!

I now how your feeling..... For me though there is light at the end of the tunnel... January I LOVE january!

Oh and one other thing.... I get on average 70+ Phone calls PER DAY for that darn Elmo.... If you only new what that was like ', 'smid_17'

Keep smiling
    Stephen

Stephen, you have a very interesting position. YA play with toys all day & the ya go home & play with your favorite toy. (Your race car) It would be interesting to know what IT site people do to support their habbit.

Back to paper work. I will be spending a bunch over the next week & a half at the Runoffs. I understand on Topeka Boulevard there is a place ya can stuff money.

Have Fun
    David
    Have Fun ; )
    David Dewhurst
    CenDiv Milwaukee Region
    Spec Miata #14

YA play with toys all day & the ya go home & play with your favorite toy. (Your race car) [/b]
    Ahhh, you really think he doesn't go home and play with Elmo himself?
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Stephen, you have a very interesting position. YA play with toys all day & the ya go home & play with your favorite toy. (Your race car) It would be interesting to know what IT site people do to support their habbit.
    Back to paper work. I will be spending a bunch over the next week & a half at the Runoffs. I understand on Topeka Boulevard there is a place ya can stuff money.

Have Fun
    David
    [/b]
    I know that we've got Doctors, sheet rock layers, and even a rocket scientist

James

STU BMW Z3 2.5liter

Ahhh, you really think he doesn't go home and play with Elmo himself?
    [/b]

Na, he's got a 5 foot stuffed Geoffrey, a 4 foot stuffed snow man, 2 turtles, and of course, Stephanie!!!

(Sorry, Steph, just had to tease a little bit....)

Now, let's see, paperwork, yeh, I HATE that, I hate doctor's appts. and Lord knows, with Bob being so sick and all, we have LOTS of those. And most of all, I HATE rainy days as all our parttime work is outside.

What DO I love? Doing stuff for the kids and grandkids. But, then, I'm an OLD softy.
    A Race Junky from the Get Go......

I am a computer guy (desktops, laptops) and the general go-to guy for about 70 people. I get over 100 requests for my time every month, for projects that can take from 5 minutes to 40-100 hours. I have a small tracking system to keep track of all the requests, but it is a part of a larger application. Friday, someone implemented a change in another part of the application that accidentally picked up some unfinished changes to my part of the system that had never been completed or tested. So, my tracking system is hosed. Change management practices dictate that the errors cannot be corrected until 11/15!

I am now going to have to track all outstanding tickets and any new tickets manually!!!!, with paper!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodnes I am packing tomorrow for Mid-Ohio and will have three days of track time!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bill Stevens - Mbr # 103106
    BnS Racing www.bnsracing.net
    92 ITA Saturn
    83 ITB Shelby Dodge Charger
    Sponsors - Race-Keeper Data/Video Aquisition Systems www.race-keeper.com
    Simpson Performance Products - simpsonraceproducts.com

Well, I hate that I didn't reply to JinnaXXX's thread with a query about restraint systems....

Oh, and I hate that paperwork stuff too.
    Scott Gallimore
    worker, nat comp license, IT-7 driver,
    North Carolina Region Board of Directors, Member at Large

Stephen Here's something to help you relax
    http://www.sesameworkshop.org/sesamestreet...contentId=3017&

jerry
    jerry monaghan

[quote]
    Na, he's got a 5 foot stuffed Geoffrey, a 4 foot stuffed snow man, 2 turtles, and of course, Stephanie!!!

(Sorry, Steph, just had to tease a little bit....)

Huh?
    How'd I get lumped in with a stuffed giraffe, a snow man, two turtles and ELMO?!

Hey Stephen....do you have to check the TEST TICKLES on Elmo too??
    :P
    Stephanie Funk
    <Couple of NARRC and NERRC bragging things here>
    HP Honda CRX in progress, ITB Honda Civic, ITA Honda CRX, ITC Honda CRX
    "Green Booger Racing"