Thread: Oct 29 Summit Point School - Registration

A friend of mine had been waiting for registration for the Oct 29 Summit Point school on the NESCCA online registration site (http://www.nescca.com/registration/) to open. It's currently showing as "pending". However he was able to register today through a different site (http://www.dlbracing.com/default.aspx?ClubID=40). In fact registration has been open for a couple of weeks. Obviously not eveyone is on the same page
    Anthony
    STU Porsche 944T
    ITB Volvo 142 (in the making)

WDC region does not use the NESCCA registration page. If you had gone to the wdcr-scca.org web page you would have seen the main news announcment is to go to DLBracing.com to register for all WDC events.

One day in the future I hope all of SCCA can take advantage of a user and registrar friendly common system.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports
    Racing and OEM parts from Bildon Motorsport, Hoosier Tires from Radial Tires

I counted 8 WDC events this year that one could register for through the NESCCA online registration site. Did the rules change recently?
    Anthony
    STU Porsche 944T
    ITB Volvo 142 (in the making)

No the NESCCA website updated their links back to dlbracing.com for those events. The Glen was the only one that was registered through that site for me since it was Glen Region hosting. Sounds like they must have forgotten to update the page when registration opened.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports
    Racing and OEM parts from Bildon Motorsport, Hoosier Tires from Radial Tires