Hey James... Unless Vic is doing something new his TEC3 set-ups are plug and play wired thru a gutted/re-wired BMW/Bosch DME case...BUT...not CONTAINED within the case!

I ran one for a bit on a 12psi Vortech sc'd MCoupe (now NA)...I got very good results (400whp), and Vic surely knows his stuff...perhaps he could be talked into stuffing a DME...???

I can't remember...can the newer TEC3R be used with MAF/HFM...???

Vic Sias at Sias Tunning make a kit to stuff an Electromotive TEC III into the stock BMW case. The TEC III allows configurable sensors and actuators too, unlike my TEC II system which is limited to certain sensors and a custom wiring harness. Step up to the latest technology and pay the price for the ability to tune the system without going through Confoti's one size fits all shark injector routine that's avalible for the stock computer software download. OBDII is such a crock, it basically undose any mod's made on the engine to make more power. How would the carb/points guys like it if every time they rejet the carb and adjust the timing to make the power they can get, then it all gets undone automatically?? I say allow us to just s-can the whole OBDII system and replace it with anything that uses the stock air metering system. Simple fact OBDII doesn't belong on a race car.

James
[/b]