Thread: Mustang Suspension

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yes Bill, thanks.

Dick - not a big leap from machining spindles and cockpit adjustable sway bars to assume we are talking about someting fishy here. A response like Bill's would have been great a day ago.

I will still wait for the picture to help us all understand. I found this one on the web.

So why aren't we using 'regular' coilover conversions? A quick trip through the Interweb finds stuff like this:

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/

Bolt on front and rear coliover kits for Koni's - no mods required to anything no specifically mentioned in the GCR. They sell the shocks - will revalve them for you and they sell the appropriate upper camber/caster plates as well.
    [/b]
    We cannot use these because of the rule that states the shocks must stay in the stock location. I wish we could use them! If we did I believe it would be called cheating.

I will take some pictures of my set up tomorrow. I only have adjustable perches on the rear at this time.
    James Hunt
    06 ITB Mustang

We cannot use these because of the rule that states the shocks must stay in the stock location. I wish we could use them! If we did I believe it would be called cheating.

I will take some pictures of my set up tomorrow. I only have adjustable perches on the rear at this time.
    [/b]
    Doesn,t the rule book also say the spring must stay in the stock location?