I'm not changing the K-member or the control arm. I'm modifying the spring seat, that's it.
Read the rule and see they do talk about the spring seat. How would you mount an adjustable spring seat? The rules say I can do it, how else can you read this? If I completly rebuilt the K member to fit the spring than yes, but all we touched was the original seat!

That is what I mean by interpret the rules. It's like a brake duct, there is no description of how it should only cool the rotor or the caliper, or how you can attach the brake duct. One must read into the rule to realize that the duct is going somewhere on the brakes and the rest is left up to the builder. Does it then mean I can't use a tie wrap to clamp it to the car because it does not say.

And you can change the LCA, change bushing material and even spot weld them in. I realize that that is different than the spring seat but you see the point that ther is some degree of modification there. I'm not using that rule to wend on my spring seat it's just that there is some expectation of a change.