Thread: ITR Boxster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Too soon. But i expect some requests when it hits it's date mark, and if not i'll submit it myself. Any info on a race prepped renesis rotary could help get the classification right. I think there is a fear that the car will be an overacheiver like the 1st and 2nd gen RX 7s, but thats really not the case with the Renesis, is it?
    [/b]
    Real world dyno sheets have already been provided. Letter is already written and am in the process of gathering the information to fill out proper VTS. We have enough years of running this motor in formula mazda that it should be a "no brainer" to hit the numbers. This car is close to maxed from the factory. Most people loose a few HP with a header. Check with Jeff Young if you need copies of the dyno runs.
    Steve Eckerich
    ITS 18 Speedsource RX7
    ITR RX8 (under construction)

Real world dyno sheets have already been provided. Letter is already written and am in the process of gathering the information to fill out proper VTS. We have enough years of running this motor in formula mazda that it should be a "no brainer" to hit the numbers. This car is close to maxed from the factory. Most people loose a few HP with a header. Check with Jeff Young if you need copies of the dyno runs.
    [/b]
    Someone once told me that street cars NEVER come with optimized exhaust. Even if the Rx exhaust is optimized I'd think the reason the aftermarket pipes reduce hp is to bolster torque to give a street driver that leaving the red light boost.

Back to the original topic, I'd love to see some boxters out there to run with

James
    STU BMW Z3 2.5liter