Thread: dc region/ne division itr?

now that ITR is a go for 2007, who will be racing? i am curious about potential car counts as i just appointed myself the dc region ITR drivers rep (in addition to still being the ITS rep). need to get some car # estimates for run grouping for the MARRS events next year.

how many?

and what run group should we be in?

marshall
    WDCR ITR #64

I plan on running my 300zx for atleast part of the season in the northeast.
    Greg Deems
    BB Racing/ BB Customs
    www.bbracingusa.com
    #00 ITR 300zx- sold, look for another rental miata soon
    Whether it be your race car or your street car, let BB take it to the next level...

Marshall, Ive got a 944S2 that'd I love to ITR-ize, but I won't make many MARRS races.

In our calculations we think the cars will be several seconds (depending on track of course) faster than ITS cars, and will run EProd times, give or take. They'll build their laps differently than EP, but it shouldn't be night and day.

I would guess that the class will be a bit sparse the first year...maybe 4-6 cars???
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Jake,
    Not sure if you've run Summit Point, but if not, you should - it's not that bad a haul from the NE. Nice long straight to stretch the legs of that PorscHE.

Let me know - I'll join ya.
    Dave Youngren
    NER ITA RX7 #71

Marshall, Ive got a 944S2 that'd I love to ITR-ize, but I won't make many MARRS races.

In our calculations we think the cars will be several seconds (depending on track of course) faster than ITS cars, and will run EProd times, give or take. They'll build their laps differently than EP, but it shouldn't be night and day.

I would guess that the class will be a bit sparse the first year...maybe 4-6 cars??? [/b]

Do it Jake, I'll see you at WGI and/ or Pocono. I can't wait, my car feels like it has asthma.