Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Neons screwed again

Thanks Jake.

By the way, I for one, do like the way things seem to be going with IT. Great Job!
    [/quote]

I raced IT from 1986 to 2000, and just got frustrated with the constant "does not fit class philosophy"
    comeback that always came from the Comp Board. The Accord I spoke of was to be my return, but
    once again, a wall was thrown up in front of my efforts. After a short time in an Administrative
    possition with an SCCA Pro series, I began to understand the reasons for my frustration, the clubs
    unwillingness to adapt to modern thinking. Well long story short, I left SCCA and joined up with NASA,
    and it's been the best couple years of my life. My future PT car will be as tame or as racical as I
    choose, with only my budget as my restriction, not a class philosophy to hold me back. As far as new
    ideas and changes making things better, it's about 21 years too late in my book.

Thanks Jake.

By the way, I for one, do like the way things seem to be going with IT. Great Job!

I..... As far as new
    ideas and changes making things better, it's about 21 years too late in my book.

[/b]
    Yea, big waste of time...we'll just revert to the 2003 rulebook, and skip all the silly time wasting con calls....
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com