9.1.3.f. Carpets, center consoles, floor mats, headliners, sun roof liner and frame, dome lights, grab handles, and their insulating, attaching or operating mechanisms may be removed. Door interior trim panels may be replaced with 0.060" aluminum securely attached to the door. All other interior trim panels, except the dashboard, may be removed. Other than to provide for the installation of required safety equipment or other authorized modifications, no other driver/passenger compartment alterations or gutting are permitted. The door window glass, window operating mechanism, and inside door latch/lock operating mechanism may be removed and the inner door structural panel may be modified, but not removed. The stock side impact beam, if equipped, and the outside door latch/lock operating mechanism shall not be removed or modified. This gutting of the door shall only be made if roll cage incorporates NASCAR-style side protection extending into the door.

While at Limerock this weekend, I was looking at a bunch on ITA cars. I have a question about the passenger door. If I read this correctly, I can remove the passenger door glass and glass operating mechanism? The last sentence referring to 'this' gutting is in reference to the previous sentence or the entire passage? [/b]
It looks like you have traditional X bars.

These are not the 'NASCAR style' bars you must have that allow you to 'gut' that door. If you looked at my car, you saw the entire stock trim panel housing the crank window and mechanism because I too have just an 'X'.