If you are going to the ARRC and are either a licensed SCCA racer or experienced corner worker, your help is needed the morning of November 12th.

For those that aren't familiar, Atlanta SCCA has started a GREAT program where workers are rewarded by getting DE (PDX in SCCA Lingo) time during the 2.5 hour Sunday quiet time (10 to 12:30). During this time, we need racers to "give back" and either ride in a right seat or work a corner.

The goal is a minimum of 50 instructors (so everyone only has one student) and a minimum of 12 corner workers. With well over 200 racers at a typical ARRC, this should be no problem whatsoever.
Most of the students are autocross folks and are good drivers. Typical of maybe an Intermediate DE group.

If you are interested in helping out, email me at [email protected] and I'll put you on the list. Please note your preference of instructor or corner worker (and include your experience, if any, with either).
I'd also appreciate help spreading the word. I'd like to have the positions covered instead of walking around the paddock Sunday morning begging for help. That would suck, alot.

TIA