Thread: Barber in July 07

I'll be there regardless of the date. I'll bring both cars for this one. Barber is a first rate racing facility...!

Gerald Potts
    1986 RX7
    1994 BMW 325
    Myriad Racing
    Myriad Home Inspectors
    Atlanta. GA.

I'm excited about going back as well. Finally racing in my back yard again. In case you guys haven't heard, I got this email last week from ALSCCA

The board of directors of the Alabama Region SCCA are proud to announce that we are going back to Barber to club race in 2007. We will be using "our" race weekend on the SARRC calendar to hold a double SARRC on the July 7th-8th weekend. We look forward to having a successful event and know the SCCA club racers will be happy to race there again.

We will be forming a race committee before 2007 even gets here. It will take the efforts of many volunteers and will take the committment of a lot of Alabama region members for this to be a success and something that the region will continue to do. Please remember that many of the benefits that have come to the region in the last few years is a result of the financial success of club racing.The proceeds from club racing has allowed us to buy a lot of equipment for Solo, have free year banquets, a Barber museum party and other benefits. Please consider giving back to the region some of your time to club racing in 2007

Yahoo!!!
    ITA 78 Sentra SE-R