Thread: Drivers School/Regional/Enduro - MidAmerica Motorplex

You're invited to join the Missouri Valley Race Group (MVRG - consisting of the Des Moines Valley and Nebraska Regions) for our 'Wild & Wacky Drivers School / Regional / Enduro' weekend. It's the MidAm Double Points Regional on Sunday.

It is September 16 & 17, 2006 at MidAmerica Motorplex in Pacific Junction, IA. All IT classes are eligible for the Enduro - so if you're up for 1.79 hours of racing fun, come and join us. If you are just looking for a late season drivers school and/or regional, we can do that too! Come and visit!.

The track is very safe - no concrete at all! Lots of runoff room, should you exceed the capacity of adhesion between your tires and the road.

All information can be found at:
    www.dmvrscca.org/mvrginfo.htm

If you have questions, please don&#39;t hesitate to contact either myself or Monica Shaw (race chair). Our emails are: KelleyHux <at> yahoo <dot> com and mjrjshaw <at> aol <dot> com, respectively (replace as needed).

Hope to see you there!

Kelley Huxtable
    MVRG - Chief Registrar
    "PLAY SAFE"

i&#39;m very dissapointed to say i&#39;m 90% sure i won&#39;t be driving, i may not even make it. real life has taken priority and i have purchased my first home.

you don&#39;t have to show up now jude, but i&#39;m comin for ya next year. well, maybe i can find a way, i&#39;ve got a brand new set of V710s in the garage with your name on em.
    Travis Nordwald
    1996 ITA Miata
    KC Region