From across the pond.

During year 2004 & 2005 I was converting my car from Spec-7 to ITA/7 & didn't do much traveling. The last 12 months I have been procrastinating betweem building a new 1st gen ITA car or a Spec Miata. Both are stripped & ready for a cage. The 1st gen is going to get a cage just because.

Maybe instead of mailing out 2,200 entries & doing guess work on why people don't show several Regions should share the cost sending out questionars asking WHY people are not racing. Factual data is neat stuff, especially to we engineers. I read something interesting on the Prod site about there being only 12 Runoffs entries (IIRC) from the NE. Hmmm, location, cost of gas, maybe some peoples gimmie is gone, who knows without FACTS?

My desire at a race track is two 15 minute qualifying sessions for each race including during a double weekend & a race of the normal length at each respective track. I have zero desire to use up my race car doing enduros. I am not interested in a Saturday evening meal or partys. (I enjoy the hell out of beer but do not drink beer pre a race weekend or during a race weekend.)

On your side of the pond I have raced IRP, Mid Ohio, Grattan & Gingerman. My priority list that I would return to would be, Gingerman, Mid Ohio, Grattan & then IRP. Please note that IRP is the nearest track to me & the last track on my list.

Have Fun
David