Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celica GT-S in ITS...

Come on now, if you guys take this classing of cars seriously, I would think you guys would want to class them as fairly as possible. This would mean you would want to take a critical look at the car as a whole. With the interweb, this is not a very hard job today.

Otherwise, the process just looks like a random number generator to people like me looking in from the outside. :P
    [/b]
    But the big distinction is that just because we KNOW the differences, doesn't mean we can accuratly apply weight 'penalities' to every little advantage and disadvantage. As soon as you drill down any more than we do now, its all even more of a guess than what we do now. It's an estimation that is seeminly working out well but to dice it up even further, it would be a mistake.

Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

The fifth generation was in ITS. It is now in ITA as is the fourth generation. The seventh generation which is what you are all talking about is in Showroom Stock and will be moving in to IT soon. I raced a Fifth Generation in ITS this year and got killed the RX-7 and BMW are so much faaster than me. the good news is the Toy doesn'y break!! Anybody know any tricks to make the Toy faster and where I can get those trick parts??
    [/b]
    As far as performance parts go, your pretty limited, but check with Rick at Toyhead Auto he's helped me a bunch. His site is http://www.toyheadauto.com, and he covers all gen Celicas.

racerb