Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12-Hours At Nelson Ledges

... He followed that quickly with an announcement that the 24 Hours of Nelson Ledges would be returning next year. ...
    [/b]
    Well isn't THAT interesting? All sorts of stuff happening on the enduro front...

K

Angry

The battle between the 26 and 82 for "overall" was fun to watch. I thought the 82 had the 26 until that last pit stop (did I hear that was for oil?).
    [/b]
    I watched the last pit stop for the 26 car and found it amusing that the crew member literally removed the driver from the vehicle in order to faciliate fueling It's a bit tough for us to do that since both Rick and Chuck are over 6' tall but we're considering a driver "hoist" in the future

Our last stop was for oil - the motor had a bad valve seal which lead to add'l oil consumption and we figured that since we weren't competing in USERA and since NEOhio recognized this with 2 O/A leader trophies that we'd rather save the engine. Don't worry, we'll fix that before the next re-match

You are correct that Chuck was driving at the finish - I'm not sure what we're doing for the Grand Am weekend at VIR. I'll pass along the "challenge" to Rick

All told - the 12-Hours of the Ledges was friggin WET but fun!!
    Haz-Matt Racing

Is that right, there were only 20 cars???
    [/b]

I am sure that was in part due to conflicts with the WG race... At anyrate... 24 hours would be a blast!!! I wonder how many cars will/would finish?

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Yep, Puskar has a real advantage with Chris being the "little" Puskar and his borthers all being built like linebackers! Chris told me once that one of his brother nearly gave him whiplash when he reached in and snatched him out of the car and "discarded" him over the tire wall!

And you are right... it was a wet weekend. I'm just glad it dried out for you all before the night segments.

Again, it was a pleasure racing with your team and we hope we get to see you as a USERA entry soon. While ITE isn't permitted in USERA, ITS, ITA, ITB and ITC are!

I was working pit/grid that weekend and in some spare moments put together this recap of the enduro:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...902414594&hl=en

I know there's quite a bit of the spunky benz

Did the red acura integra make much contact with you heading into 13? I can't tell that much from my own video. You folks did put on a good show for all, and I like your indiglo window number!

I'm not excatly sure who you are directing the contact question to... but I don't think the Acura made contact with the USERA SM.

King Rat Motorsports actually sells the link-up number boards! You can contact them at http://www.kingratmotorsports.com/

Nice work on the video. Can I add a link to it from the USERA web site? E-mail me at [email protected] with credits in you require a "produced by"credit.

Thanks for posting that!

Nice work on the video. Can I add a link to it from the USERA web site?
    [/b]
    I'd be honored! No need for any credits since I just put it on Google, but thanks for asking!

BTW, I thought the acura bumped 82 but maybe he was just taking evasive action...

Angry

RSme - nice video. I'll forward that to the rest of the RC Imports team who will certainly enjoy seeing it.

The red Integra of Colletti M/S did make contact with the Mercedes - Rick considers it a racing incident although the Integra was attempting a very aggressive pass when they hit. We suffered a broken valve stem on the LR wheel while Colletti spent a bit of time taping on the front bumper.
    Haz-Matt Racing