I like all the ideas posted above... WAY COOL!!!! I say lets do something different and fun at each event. Not suer who will make it happen, but I will help however I can even if it is just support that is needed.

The one issue that I really think is the only issue is the points. Even the tripple we had this year really put importance on that one event. 3 of your 7 races for NERRC were those races. While in some ways I like that as it draws entries, in other ways I don't like it. If we had a bunch of tripple or quadroople race weekends where best 2 counted of each counted then I think things would get spiced up a bit. Lots of Tie's that would require additional weekends, as well as it relieves stress for the weekend as people wouldn't be so upset if they had issues in one of the races and just decided to quit the one race to figure out the car for the other races. it certainly would have made the tripple weekend far more enjoyable for our entire team as we had one car DNF a race and another car not even start in one of the races. I am sure many other people delt with some of the same situations.

Raymond "Good job on thinking outside the box (or shall we say; starters stand)" Blethen