Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freedom Regional

Hey gang,

I know Mr. Ruck will be attending the F1 race that weekend, but I wanted to see who will be attending
    the Freedom Regional at MidO. Looks like ITS/ITA fun and antics once again with GTL thrown it for who knows what.

Any ITS RX-7's coming down? Look me up in the paddock by the TruChoice booth.

Paul D'Angelo

Won't be able to make it that weekend. We're running the NASA race the 7-9th.

You ever make it to the dyno Paul?
    Chris Ludwig
    GL Lakes Div
    www.ludwigmotorsports.com

Won't be able to make it that weekend. We're running the NASA race the 7-9th.

You ever make it to the dyno Paul?
    [/b]

Unfortunately no. I have other items to attend to on the car before VIR (MazdaDrivers) this coming weekend. If I get lucky I might get to the dyno before MidO. If nothing else I will get HP and torque numbers as a point of reference. Sorry to leave you hanging like that

I'll be there in ITA. Shawn Hobbs will be there in ITC and Mark Downing (my brother) will be there in FP. Should be a great weekend! Looking forward to being group 4! (Group 1 at grattan is a little early for me!)
    Matt Downing
    1995 Honda Civic EX Coupe - ITA
    Ohio Valley Region, SCCA

I'll be there in ITC in my x1/9. Hopefully the transmission will stay together longer than 3 laps this time!!
    "I came, I saw, I broke"

I'll be there in ita. I got my door fixed last week and the rest of the car should be ready this weekend.
    Scott
    STU Z4?

Not me. Looks like the Brat Bash is my next event.
    Marty Doane
    ITS RX-7 #13 (sold)
    2016 Winnebago Journey (home)

I figure since Kevin won't be there I'll get an artifical bump up a spot so sent in my entry today!

Still haven't replaced the tires, brakes and bent pieces after IRP, but I'll get around to it. It'll be fun to run with the new drivetrain at a track where I've at least been before, even if I haven't figured it out.
    Ian

I'll be there taking advantage of the free move up of a grid spot thanks to Mr. Ruck as well and the fact that Downing is feeding free beer to everyone in ITA.
    Just gotta find a tow vehicle now.....
    Steve Linn | Fins Up Racing | #6 ITA Sentra SE-R | www.indyscca.org

[font=Comic Sans Ms]

I have regitered and if everything goes right I will be there. My brother should have his C car ready as well!!

Anyone know the count for ITC currently?

Devin Box
    ITC#12
    Devin
    Generations Racing
    ITC Civic #12
    ITC Civic (Bro's ride)
    ITA CRX # 41
    Kart, Purple Plate # 21 (son's kart)

I am planning to be there. I am expecting a shipment of parts be the end of the week, so I will know better later this week.

Matt: Just spoke to Mark. We'll be up on the hill again, about where we were last September. Will look for you.

For those traveling west from Indy, there is some mild construction in OH on I-70. You might want to start out a little early and plan a stop in New Castle, IN. Look up New Castle Motorsports Park. It's a 1 mile outdoor kart track, borders on the south edge of I-70 right at exit 132. They have sanctioned racing every weekend but do track and kart rentals all the other days. Good fun!
    Bill Stevens - Mbr # 103106
    BnS Racing www.bnsracing.net
    92 ITA Saturn
    83 ITB Shelby Dodge Charger
    Sponsors - Race-Keeper Data/Video Aquisition Systems www.race-keeper.com
    Simpson Performance Products - simpsonraceproducts.com

You guys take care of my trophy, ok? :P I'll be sure to give Ian a call at some point during the weekend to see how everyone did.

As of right now, I'm not positive if my Dad is going to be at the Freedom Regional in ITC yet or not. But I'll pass along that Shawn, Devin, and Devin's brother will all be there in ITC, at least, and he may come out. He's racing my Integra up at Road America this weekend, so think happy thoughts that nothing bad happens to it.

I may still show up at the NASA weekend the 8-9th, but I'll certainly be there for the SCCA weekend the 15-16th.
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX

Total entries today from on-line is 70. GULP! ITC 4, ITB 3,SM 14, ITA 6, IRS 6

The OVR National was down 33% on entries... Hopefully the Regionals won't suffer like the nationals have by the runoffs moving! Either way, we will have a GREAT time!
    Matt Downing
    Ohio Valley Region, SCCA

Is that the number of entries received "on-line" only? Also, there's still a couple of weeks left to register, which is when most people will.
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX

The 70 is on-line only. Most entries, across the board are down also.

Well, I have stolen a Silverado SS tow vehicle so I just made Group 4 jump to 19 cars and the total on-line entry to 88.
    Steve Linn | Fins Up Racing | #6 ITA Sentra SE-R | www.indyscca.org

110 entries. 13 ITA, 8 ITB, 3 ITC and 10 ITS. I'll be wife-less for some time on Friday night, so feel free to stop by for a beer. I'm going to bring a few 12 packs and they will be nice and cold! Lets make them be gone BEFORE she gets there (late Friday night)! I'll be up on the hill with the "downingracing.com" on the side of the enclosed trailer. We will probably have a fire going too - weather permitting.
    Matt Downing
    Ohio Valley Region, SCCA

I'll probably be up by you Matt. I'm going up alone so I should paddock next to someone I can steal tools from. And you know, beer sounds good. I plan to head up Friday and probably not leave till Sunday. Yeah I live close, but that's my way to battle the gas-crisis. Maybe I should pick up that in-bed tent before then.
    Ian

I will also be alone, but I would like to have pavement under my feet so I will be some where in that fenced in area by truechoice. But you can count me in for some beer. Also if anyone has time I could sure use some help setting up my canopy.
    Scott
    STU Z4?