Yes, I wanted to mention how great it was watching my race from the sidelines due to some continued overheating issues that I'm trying to diagnose. There was a spectacular race between Kirk Dohne (240SX #11) and Jon Kofod (Integra #4) for the ITA win that was determined by a deer and a missed shift on the last lap.

I got to see more craziness down in T5 then I think I've ever seen, with Mr. Yip showing why his car is called the General Li. Never have I seen such a beautiful 4-wheel drift and recovery thru there! I'd just hate to see him leave road racing for drifting, as a few of my MARRS ITA breathren like James, Nate, and Robert have done in the past few years.

There was also a great run by Owen Schaffer to take his third MARRS IT7 win in its innaugural season and a surprising finish WAAAAAY up in the order by my bowling partner :P, Patrick Pegues, in his Alfa for the ITB win.

It also looks like ITC is back after getting a "split grid" start, and five cars that went nose-to-tail for pretty much the entire race (with some unfortunate crunching of metal later).

Spectacular weather (mid-70's and no humidity) and spectacular racing. I wouldn't mind to sit and watch it all again in July for MARRS 5, but I'd really rather be racing w/ ya (and plan to)!