Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MARRS 4

Angry

Who are you going to be working for? I should be out there helping out with the Davis Motorsports team, stop by and say hi if you get a chance![/b]
    Mark,

I'll be working for the T Giovanis M/S BMW 330CI (black w/white stripes). I'll certainly make an effort to say "Hi" during the weekend.

Matthew
    Haz-Matt Racing

Mark,

I'll be working for the T Giovanis M/S
    [/b]
    M/S? Mud/Snow?

Is this their GAC car?

Angry

M/S? Mud/Snow?

Is this their GAC car?
    [/b]
    Considering the conditions at Lime Rock over Memorial Day weekend, MUD is certainly part of the equation. Remind me to smack you around the next time I see you

Yes, this is their GAC car - it was a Matt Connoly car but it has been completely rebuilt since the original purchase. The restrictions on these cars are rather significant and having driven the car around the paddock, I'm amazed at how docile the car is considering its potential. Let's just say that the General Li is much more "edgy".
    Haz-Matt Racing

Considering the conditions at Lime Rock over Memorial Day weekend, MUD is certainly part of the equation. Remind me to smack you around the next time I see you
    [/b]
    we are trying to get out there for the 12. dunno what car tho, may have to be my POS, however we are still trying to get the mighty 240sx back together.

He wont be at the 12 hour. Hes going out to Mid-Ohio to play with the big boys. I will be there working pit (don't break the rules!!!) But I doubt Matt will accept a smack to the head by proxy.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports
    Racing and OEM parts from Bildon Motorsport, Hoosier Tires from Radial Tires