Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June Jam at Lowe's

It appears online registration is not open yet. Anybody know the entry fees and schedules yet? Will there be a test day Friday?

1984 Porsche 944 ITS #54

Try here:

http://www.dlbracing.com/ Search under June. There is some entry info & supps etc.

A tidbit -- if you are registering SARRC only, you have to click on Sunday registration for some reason. Clicking on Saturday won't get you there.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Anyone in A racing at lowes??
    Chad Z
    #46 ITA

Thanks! That's what I was looking for. I didn't see a cost for the test day???
    1984 Porsche 944 ITS #54

You'll have to contact the track directly for the test day. It is $300 I believe. It starts at 9am typically.
    Rob May
    I'll race anything....

does anyone have a schedule for June Jam (event times and such)? i'm new to the Charlotte area and would like to check things out.

thanks!

-mike
    Mike
    IT7 Mazda RX7

any results?
    Richard Floyd
    1987 CRX Si #90 ITB

2006 SARRC ITB Champion

Results???

Sad news about Jeff Young’s TR-8, he had a mishap on Sunday. More details on the JH project page. Hope the repair work goes quickly.

But great news about Jeff Joyce he won his second straight ECR in ITC! Beating the series Champ from last year in both races!

Rob May and Karl Fisher brought home another win in SM! (ECR)

How bout them dub’s Rob? Are we going to see you car sitting on those rims come Atlanta?

Ben R

Yo Ben, what up dizzog?!! Dat der car be ridin on double quattro's my homie!! Wow, I cannot believe someone would do that to their car. Not too bad yourself for coming in second in ole' big red! Karl is sure glad we didn't pack it up after the crash during test day! Thanks for the props. See you guys at Road Atlanta.
    Rob May
    I'll race anything....

Well, I have to toot my own horn here...I finally got the 240sx in the ITS winners circle this weekend in the SARRC! Three years of hard work and alot of trial and error...it feels good to finally get the monkey off my back. David Spillman co-drove with me on Sat in the ECR and did a great job keeping the car up front and we were able to podium in third place.
    Chris Newberry
    Atlanta, GA

Chris, congratulations dude!
    Rob May
    I'll race anything....

Toot Toot!!

Go Chris! I had no idea you had never won. You have been right there for so long I would have bet you had. Way to go!

Hope to see you in Atlanta. Where I hope you pull off back to back SARRC wins. I am pulling for some red car in the ECR.

Ben R

Thanks Rob, just trying to be like you....heh.. Ben, yep it's the first win for the 240 but it has been knocking on the door for a while. if the car doesn't sell between now and Atlanta then I'll be there. If it is sold I may be lookng for a seat! Great job in the ECR, I just couldn't reel you guys in after I got in the car..
    Chris Newberry
    Atlanta, GA

Thanks Rob, just trying to be like you....heh.. Ben, yep it's the first win for the 240 but it has been knocking on the door for a while. if the car doesn't sell between now and Atlanta then I'll be there. If it is sold I may be lookng for a seat! Great job in the ECR, I just couldn't reel you guys in after I got in the car..
    [/b]
    Great job Chris-First win is the best. You have been so close before with some great runs. I guess the dif was OK?
    Steve Eckerich
    ITS 18 Speedsource RX7
    ITR RX8 (under construction)

Congratulations Chris -- I meant to come by and say so in person. Your car was skonking fast this weekend, fast lap in the ECR too I think, right?

NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Thanks fellas for the compliments....Was an emotional weekend for us winning on Fathers day with my dad and wife there at the track and my father in law that just passed, Rodney Williams, as my co-pilot in the car.
    Steve, I had to run my other diff for Lowes but I have no concerns about the one you built me...will try it out at Road Atlanta in July. Did you make it to Atlanta over the weekend?
    Jeff, Sorry to hear about your TR8 but at least it sounds repairable. Ot's in good hands with Ricky T.
    Yeah, I was able to grab fast lap in the ECR but it wasn't enough to catch the top two that day.
    Chris Newberry
    Atlanta, GA

Chris... Great run!!! After the first lap I could barely see you guys.

Jeff... I came by to see you after the race but you were on walkabout. Your car didn't look too bad. It should be a relatively painless fix.

As for our weekend, it was a mixed bag. Sixth in class in the ECR after a botched pit stop. In the SARRC I had a great time racing Don Vincini in the yellow #30 OPM RX7. I finished sixth behind him. I was pleased with that considering there were 18 ITS cars entered. Bryan started the CCPS race but it didn't last long. The harmonic balancer came apart. The miracle is that it didn't destroy anything on it's way out. I hope the SRF guy behind him is OK!!!
    Steve Parrish
    57 ITS Nissan 300ZX

Chris let me add my congrats to your great run on Sunday. I had nothing for you or Kent and had my hands full keeping a BMW behind me. Look forward to seeing you at Atlanta next month.[/size]