Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June Jam at Lowe's

Toot Toot!!

Go Chris! I had no idea you had never won. You have been right there for so long I would have bet you had. Way to go!

Ben R
    [/b]
    Way To Go Chris

... Count me as one of the guys that thought you had already won before. I wish I had known, I would have made a fuss at impound for sure. Hope you do it again at Road Atlanta.

... Sure was fun watching Parrish and Vicini battle for fifth from my front row seat. I was tempted to mix it up with you guys but decided to watch instead. I might need the favor one day myself.

.. Till Savannah ..

Ben, are you sure it is red, or is it ORANGE that you will be seeing?
    Rob May
    I'll race anything....

Hey Ben, thanks again. Matt and I had a good race, no offs or tradin' paint. But there are track boogers all over the car and on the roof too. I guess being the slow guys means you get all the trash from the fast guys. That was my first race at Lowes and the banking is something else. I had no idea that you would have to look so far up the windsheild, just to see ahead.

For the rest of the season we are just planning on running the VIR ECR in Oct. and then the 13hr, in the Firebird. Oh yea, in Aug. I'm doing the Sparta hillclimb. You guys should come up and see how big your balls/nerves are.

See ya at the track.
    JJ
    Jeff
    1991 Civic Std. ITC :roadrace
    1989 CRX CSP :solocar
    1993 Prelude VTEC :streetcar
    2003 Dodge 2500 "Cummins Powered" :towrig

For the rest of the season we are just planning on running the VIR ECR in Oct. and then the 13hr, in the Firebird. Oh yea, in Aug. I'm doing the Sparta hillclimb. You guys should come up and see how big your balls/nerves are.

See ya at the track.
    JJ
    [/b]
    Congrats on the second win in a row! I wish I could have been there, but it is what it is. Maybe, just maybe, I will have the CRX back together (with enough coin left over) in time to go and give you guys a go for it in October! In the mean time, wax on wax off

I'll be in touch!
    hoop
    hoop
    Greensboro, NC
    STL Newbie

Call me the rookie scarlet X I had a great time this weekend with everyone and everybody was nice and friendly. I was really impressed with how well prepared some of the cars were and how fast they were too. The surface at LMS was incredible. Although not an IT car, that guys Mazda 3 showroom car was great lookig fast as snot and he could drive the heck out of it too for an SS car. I am guessing he has had a few races under his belt? Congrats to all!

Anyone have a copy of the results? I'm curious about how ITB shook out...
    Richard Floyd
    1987 CRX Si #90 ITB

2006 SARRC ITB Champion

Complete results are posted on www.mylaps.com
    1984 Porsche 944 ITS #54