View Poll Results: Photo, Video, Files section??

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: Photo, Video, Files section??

Thumbs up

I've received numerous requests for this...so who wants a section in the forum specifically for videos, Photos, files, etc?

If so, where should we put it? I know you guys dont like the subforum idea, so tell me where it should go.
    <div align="center">http://www.improvedtouring.com/images/IT_Sig.jpg
    Webmaster </div>

I don&#39;t want to sound sarcastic, but how about on the home page... you have those links for pictures and what not but those don&#39;t seem to be updated???

If need be possibly cut out those links that are not feasable to update such as race reports , schedule, tech center, etc. and/or put specific people in charge of keeping those sections updated. I think it is far to much to expect you to keep it all updated, but it would make a "complete" website if all the sections worked... Personally I think fitting in pictures, video&#39;s, files, etc that is the perfect location.

Raymond

I think I posted a vote to have a forum, but as mentioned, i don&#39;t think it should be a forum, I think the "homepage" should be updated and the forums should be specific to "chat" as it is now
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

I&#39;m not sure it is accurate to say we don&#39;t like subforums, just not many of them. The subforum might not be a bad idea for this purpose.

The problem with having it only on the home page is most people bypass that (my link brings me right to the forums pages). Maybe that would change as this new section became used / update? Don&#39;t know.

Having a video section would be pretty cool.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Great idea, but i agree that the home page might not be the ideal spot. My link skips it. I remember once the site was down, but only the home page...if you knew the forum URL, you were good to go. Different servers or something like that. Greg A chewed me out for taking a day to figure it out, LOL

I&#39;d put it right up there with "Endurance" and "towing", myself.

As a matter of fact, I think all new members should have to introduce themselves with a pic of their ride before they can render judgement on anything else...

Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Hey Jake...totally off topic here, but I&#39;ve been meaning to tell you that every time I see your online name, I read it as LATEXapex....
    Sometimes it sucks to be me...

Oh yeah, pics and videos, I&#39;d like to see a section for them, and the home page would be OK. Maybe throw a link back to it off the subforums?
    Stephanie Funk
    <Couple of NARRC and NERRC bragging things here>
    HP Honda CRX in progress, ITB Honda Civic, ITA Honda CRX, ITC Honda CRX
    "Green Booger Racing"