Ron I am right there with you....boy I can relate to your story as I am living it as well, my problem is that messed up my cyl. head. So I was thinking that I would build a to the limit ITB motor. But after pricing 9:1 pistons at ~$100 a pop, machine work, and all the little things to make an Opel motor "to the limit" and all the other stuff I found my self rethinking things. I have decided to keep running my MR2 in IT and move the Opel over to prod, that and I found a realy good deal on a motor. It will just be better and believe it or not simpler to make the car prod, sure there will be more work to it but I can do the work....and nobody will yell at me and call me a cheater for messing with some wires The motor will be more now, but the door is open to do so many more things. So it might be a while before old Spot streaches his leggs again.

But I will say hang in there, living with an odd ball is a labor of love, I can't tell you the things I have yelled when messing with a front transverse leaf spring. It is worth it. I got such a thrill out of people coming up to my car and telling me stories about their Opels, or other odd car...to me that is just fun.

Good luck and don't give up!!!