Thread: Neon Basics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unfortunately, after several days of conversing with the seller, putting a check in the mail, and making other expensive commitments to arrange to pick up the car (it's 1000 miles from where I live), 2 days after I agreed to buy the car and he agreed to sell it, he sent an email saying he had changed his mind and decided not to sell it.

Needless to say, I was not happy. Of course, I am still committed to the tow vehicle I purchased 1000 miles from my home (it was near the race car) so I will be making that trip later this month. Sometimes people really suck.

Anyway, maybe I'll be in a Neon in the future, maybe I won't.

Thanks for the info

Unfortunately, after several days of conversing with the seller, putting a check in the mail, and making other expensive commitments to arrange to pick up the car (it's 1000 miles from where I live), 2 days after I agreed to buy the car and he agreed to sell it, he sent an email saying he had changed his mind and decided not to sell it.

Needless to say, I was not happy. Of course, I am still committed to the tow vehicle I purchased 1000 miles from my home (it was near the race car) so I will be making that trip later this month. Sometimes people really suck.

Anyway, maybe I'll be in a Neon in the future, maybe I won't.

Thanks for the info
    [/b]
    I have a car forsale and could meet you half way. www.randypapa.com