I have a question along the lines of the original topic. Forgive me if it was already covered because I did not read through all 5 pages.

How are you guys doing against the DA tegs? Is the power difference not a killer for you guys? I am currently racing H4 with my CRX, and although I know my car is not at it's full potential with every part I can put on it, it does have a fair amount of work done to it.
The problem I find at certain tracks is the teg seems to pull such a large gap on me on the straights that I do all I can to close up under braking and cornering. Even when I have a good 2-3 mph on him at corner exit, he still pulls out the gap. Closing that gap and making a pass is nearly impossible at the moment unless the other guy makes an error.

Could just be my car, but I wanted to hear what all the other CRX racers are experiencing.
Currently, my car is at 2180lbs because I can't get it down anymore than it already is.

The teg seems to have it's strongest pull on my from 3-4th gear shifts. The teg driver is running a 4.7 ITR FD. I am running a 4.7 as well. Both of us have fully built .040 motors that are just about maxed.

Thanks all.