Just FYI all-

There are still spots available for entrants/students at the PDX at Pocono on June 16 and 17 (Fri and Sat). Go to the TriRegion website for more info- www.triregionracing.org

Also, we are still in need of instructors and other workers. Instructors are given FREE TRACK TIME in exchange for working with two students. Please note that this is not meant to be a test-n-tune session, but if you come and share your knowledge, you can go out with other instructors and play. This is on the Long Course at Pocono, which is used for all SCCA Club Races there. Things are much more organized this year (since I managed to correct most of my screw-ups from last year), so if you think you *might* be interested, email me and I'll send you a packet of instructional materials, and you can look over and decide if it's somethig you want to do.

We can always of course us course workers, and there is NO experience necessary. Workers will also get a chance to get out on track at the end of the day, either in your own car for a tour or a few warm laps, or go out with one of our instructors who will show you around at a pace that is as brisk as you choose...

There are quite a few IT.com regulars who will be there in various capacities, as Stewards, instructors, workers, and I believe even one or two participants...