For sale I have 6 new in the box from Hoosier 205/55/14 R3S04's. I bought these 1/31/06 straight from hoosier. They have never been used, still in the boxes they were shipped in and have been sitting in my dining room since. They have never seen the elements or sun light. I am looking to get what I paid for them which is $680.20 cash only please. The new R6's are going for $175 a piece that would be $1050 w/out shipping if bought from tire rack. That's saving almost $400 on 6 tires. The reason I am selling them is because I picked up a set of 14" pannasports w/ 225/50's on them and they actually fit the car without any rubbing issues so I will be running 225' from now on.

The reason I am posting NE section instead of the classifieds is that I am not willing to ship. Any interested buyers from the northeast can pick them up at the track. I will be at NHIS next weekend 5/26-5/28 and then will be at LRP 2 weeks later 6/17.

Moderators if the thread must be moved no problem. I just figured it would be logical to post them specifically to NE guys because I am not willing to ship. Or start a thread to check out my FS thread.
Thanks