i agree, i was not advocating a 13/13 in scca...just that really bad conduct be dealt with.

can we run in spu? never thought of that...time to pull out the rule book...;-)
[/b]
Just make sure you have a cell and a fire system and you are good to go.

I dont like to see unreasonable contact but I would not like to see a 13/13 SCCA, part of the reason I enjoy SCCA over PCA or BMWCCA is the CLOSE racing. Back to the original post, the e36 325 is dead in ITS for now! Congrats to SteveE at VIR on ITS wins this past weekend but what a dead race... SteveE checked out then rode around to the end for a easy win over a quick Z car and a surprising GSR.. Not what we have seen in the past when the e36 guys were in. BTW SteveE also dropped another 2:14 in Q near that famous time posted by that orange BMW ( same race, same time of the year Andy at a HP track ) I still contend that for a novice racer who insists on a e36 325 go start in BMWCCR, get yourself and car up to speed and then see what the future holds for you in SCCA.

Lets just move on and get ITR going soon........... And for the e36 guys running ITE, why not move over to SPU and atleast not have to deal with the Vipers and Vettes
[/b]
Have you looked at the Moroso results? Doesn't look dead to me.