why do the non-bmw folks basically keep saying at every opportunity that all of us bmw folks are incompetent and drive underprepared pos's? enough with the generalizations! most of the bmw folks here actually can drive well and have well prepared cars. please stop this bs.[/b]
I totally agree, although I don't think that's what Raymond was saying. I'm confident that some of the best drivers in the club are driving fully prepped bimmers, and I have a great deal of respect for them. Its always a dis-service when generalizations are made. Actually, your statement includes some generalizations that I think are not accurate.

I'm guessing its a reaction to a few that say "You/They really screwed me - no way can I run up front any more, so I'll go somewhere else." If the statement is accurate (could run up front before, but not now), then the natural conclusion would be that either they aren't a front running driver or they don't have a fully prepped car. Of course, the choice to not prep it to the new rules for other reasons is a different situation.

I don't have any problem with those out there who aren't front running drivers and/or don't have fully prepped cars. On the contrary, I'm one of them. The difference is that I don't feel an entitlement to win races. There are some bimmer owners out there (I hope and honestly think it is a small minority) that do seem to express that entitlement on this board. It always makes me feel good when they get put in their place by one of the bimmer owners rather than a non-bimmer guy.