Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's Going to CMP Double SARRC & ECR

Any Z cars running?
    [/b]
    I'll be there with the Silver Z on Sunday and the Monday CCPS. Jay Miller is entered with his 280Z. I'm glad to see him back!

Steve
    Steve Parrish
    57 ITS Nissan 300ZX

I'll be there with the Silver Z on Sunday and the Monday CCPS. Jay Miller is entered with his 280Z. I'm glad to see him back!

Steve
    [/b]
    I am thinking of coming down to shoot some pics. I am the one who took the pics of you at VIR last year. I think David Spillman is thinking of running as well. I've never been to CMP. Steve check your PM.

Alright, I'm an idiot. How do I get the registration to work?

If I click on the registration link it takes me to the calendar. If I clink on the event on the caldendar it takes me to the region page, and I do it all over again. I am logged into the calendar with a new account and car.

Ron

Ron,

When you get to DLB racing site you need to create and account. Then once your signed in you will see on the event date a little notepad. Thats what you click to register for the event. When you setup your registration you add your car in your garage including your transponder number and log book number. Its all done automatically and if its like the WDC setup you will get an e-mail that includes your tech sheet to be brought down with you pre filled out!!!

I hope that helps, and if it doesnt message me, I am very familiar with DLB since our region uses it for both autocross and club registration.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports
    Racing and OEM parts from Bildon Motorsport, Hoosier Tires from Radial Tires

Thank you. I'm an idiot. I'm clicking on the event and not the icon for registration. Thanks,
    Ron

First time around I didnt even register and kept going through the loop over and over!!! I learned my lesson.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports

Just as an update for ECR and CCPS registration...

This is the first time CCR has used this system, and there currently is no option to register 2nd drivers for the ECR or CCPS.

I got an email from Betsy Speed today that says they are currently working on fixing this, and it *should* be resolved by Wednesday night.

[email protected]
    #22 ITB Civic DX

Ya'll have fun down there! I'll be busy JB Welding the hole that now exist (where the #1 piston used to reside) in the race car. Did anyone happen to stop under the crossover bridge and recover any of the block? If so, could you mail it to me? Thanks

If I'm lucky, I might be around for the regional in August at VIR. Schedule, money, and time are rare resources this summer, for some reason.
    hoop
    Greensboro, NC
    STL Newbie

I'm entered for the ECR and will likely do it solo, but I'd still entertain the possibility of someone picking up costs to share the seat. You must be less of a wanker than I am, however to be eligible. (He says, limiting the field by six SCCA members nationwide.)

K

Kirk
    I would love to take Pablo deuce for a spin but you little people with those little tiny seats make it hard on us "full size" guys
    Fred Alphin
    "Big leisure money seeker"
    #92 Hankook Tire soon to be ITB? ITA?
    Damn economy...

little?? hes not little, hes a stick. im little, same seat width but about 12" closer to the steering wheel.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports

I'll be there in ITC ~speedbump~ running the ECR - 1991 Honda Civic HB. Come one all you ITC people, get down there for some fun!

Sure. NOW you guys start running ECRs in ITC.

[email protected]
    #22 ITB Civic DX

I've got a "grown-up" Recaro, too if you want to play, Fred. We used it when we had other full-sized co-drivers (well, co-driver) at VIR the first year.

K

Sure. NOW you guys start running ECRs in ITC.

[/b]
    Oh, quit'cher whinin'

I told you to rebuild that C car! <_<

:P
    Richard Floyd
    1987 CRX Si #90 ITB

2006 SARRC ITB Champion

I&#39;ve got a "grown-up" Recaro, too if you want to play, Fred. We used it when we had other full-sized co-drivers (well, co-driver) at VIR the first year.

K
    [/b]
    <raises hand>
    That&#39;d be me.
    I&#39;m actually only 5&#39;11, 210, but that made me a big fat fatty on that team. Jeez.

I can highly recommend a co-drive with Dr. K. He knows what he&#39;s doing and he makes sure the "renter" gets their moneys worth. The new car is also quite pimptastic.

BTW - 2nd driver registration is now fixed. If you are a 2nd driver and incorrectly registered, you can cancel that registration and re-register as a 2nd driver. Takes about 2 minutes and will probably save far more than that at registration.

Oh, quit&#39;cher whinin&#39;

I told you to rebuild that C car! <_<

:P
    [/b]
    The small catch is that it wasn&#39;t rebuildable.
    Just a minor detail though.
    [email protected]
    #22 ITB Civic DX

Scott, it&#39;s always rebuildable. Rebstock destroyed his Civic in &#39;97, rebuilt it, and it came out a CRX. The rest is history. All kidding aside, if mine goes titsup, I&#39;ll be hard pressed to build another one.
    Chris Harris
    ITC Honda Civic

The small catch is that it wasn&#39;t rebuildable.
    Just a minor detail though.
    [/b]

Bah. Anything can be done with enough money and a big enough hammer.

Seriously, you said it yourself - those chassis Civic are available everywhere for cheap - you probably didn&#39;t even need to replace the tub, right? Clip the front, a couple panels and some bangin&#39; and Bondo on the rear, and BaBamm, she&#39;s back.

I think you were just tired of the hassle of being the owner, crew cheif, mechanic, sponsor, etc., in addition to being the driver. Well, at least now you&#39;re not the owner.... even though you&#39;re still crew chief, mechanic, part sponsor, etc....... :P

Richard Floyd
    1987 CRX Si #90 ITB

2006 SARRC ITB Champion

Bah. Anything can be done with enough money and a big enough hammer.

Seriously, you said it yourself - those chassis Civic are available everywhere for cheap - you probably didn&#39;t even need to replace the tub, right? Clip the front, a couple panels and some bangin&#39; and Bondo on the rear, and BaBamm, she&#39;s back.

I think you were just tired of the hassle of being the owner, crew cheif, mechanic, sponsor, etc., in addition to being the driver. Well, at least now you&#39;re not the owner.... even though you&#39;re still crew chief, mechanic, part sponsor, etc....... :P
    [/b]
    Now here you go with more misinformation Scott and I split the crew chief duties (I do what he tells me to do), OPM is pretty much the mechanic of record at this point, and the only sponsor is my wallet :P

Christian, who&#39;ll probably be ready for the "Shultzplan" by next season...
    Christian in FL | Something white with Honda on the valve cover...
    FASTtech Limited- DL1, Schroth, & Recaro Goodness
    LTB Motorsports- The Cheapest Place for Momo
    TrackSpeed Motorsports- OMP, Racetech, & Driver Gear

Now here you go with more misinformation Scott and I split the crew chief duties (I do what he tells me to do), OPM is pretty much the mechanic of record at this point, and the only sponsor is my wallet :P

Christian, who&#39;ll probably be ready for the "Shultzplan" by next season...
    [/b]

Can&#39;t you just let me give Scott some grief? Jeez..... :P

Scott is out of the owner ship business! Any more discussion is just

Off to CMP!

-Floyd, who just wanted an opportunity to use lots of &#39;s!
    Richard Floyd
    1987 CRX Si #90 ITB

2006 SARRC ITB Champion