Thread: Who's Going to CMP Double SARRC & ECR

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Any Z cars running?

Any Z cars running?
    [/b]
    I'll be there with the Silver Z on Sunday and the Monday CCPS. Jay Miller is entered with his 280Z. I'm glad to see him back!

Steve
    Steve Parrish
    57 ITS Nissan 300ZX

I'll be there with the Silver Z on Sunday and the Monday CCPS. Jay Miller is entered with his 280Z. I'm glad to see him back!

Steve
    [/b]
    I am thinking of coming down to shoot some pics. I am the one who took the pics of you at VIR last year. I think David Spillman is thinking of running as well. I've never been to CMP. Steve check your PM.

Steve
    [/b]
    Steve, it'll be good to see the Z back out on track, missed you at VIR. Good to hear Jay will be back as I've not seen him since the Roebling day that took our Z.

You guys will have to fight off the British Invasion this weekend as it *looks* like the TR8 and the Jensen might actually both race simultaneously.

I think we're in violation of some sort of "Exclusivity Principle for British Cars" that states no two British cars can simultaneously run within the radius of the Lucas Electric Field (LEF). What this means in practice is that I'll have to follow the pack at a safe distance or the LEF collapses and both cars cease to exist.

Hope to run this weekend. If not I'll stand about, drink beer, and generally become a nusiance.

Ron

If not I'll stand about, drink beer, and generally become a nusiance.

Ron
    [/b]
    Hey Ron,

..... Come on by and pester me if you get a chance.

..... I'll put you to work like I did at VIR .... LOL

..... Rick .....