perfect weather all weekend. being in race group 9 gave me plenty of time to watch the races. well i was treated to great races. one race after another was a blast to watch.i recall 3 itc cars on top of each other going into 10 on the last lap and all of them finishing. the ssm and sm races were close as usual
now to ITA/ITB. i think 46 cars started.the race was just plain awesome.kirk and i traded places a number of times.i tried passing him into 10, down the front straight,coming out of 1. i tried over and over but that stinkin nissan would pull me.our hard side by side racing brought greg into the mix. i made a couple of mistakes and i fell back. i thought it was over. i regrouped and concentrated on fast laps.as lappers brought us back to kirk we entered the carosel. 2 itb cars were side by side and kirk went to the grass and cars and dust were flying.i was thinking when the 4 cars in front wreck were am i going to go? well we made it through. with about 3 three laps to go greg loops it entering the carosel and i flash bye and kirk is within reach. balls to the walls boys. i am flying. the car is a missle through ten and 3. on the last lap i fly though ten pull along side up to his door and finish 2nd. grr! a great race! the only contact was me tapping kirk exiting 10. sorry kirk.i have to thank the marrs folks for a great weekend. i also have to thank my group for a great race. Andy B and Greg A sing and dance about ITA and they are right. great racing

also does anybody have the lap times?