You are not the only person who was asking that. But I really think that the tower was not properly informed as to what was going on. I was in false grid next to the black flag scanner and never once did they mention that the car was stalled on track for 3 laps. The car upside down was called out as not in the core impact zone for 8 and could be pulled after the race. [/b]
I was told by spectators that a corner worker was in the middle of the track trying to direct race cars coming through 8!! Talk about a dangerous situation! The GT1 car that hit the tire wall, exploded the tires when he hit them and they hit me while I was trying to avoid the stalled GT1 car in the middle of the track. Not only that but the next lap the emergency vehicle made so much dust that we could see to drive through it, so all you could do is hope and pray no one had slowed or stopped on the other side of the dust cloud! One person did and got rear ended by a ITS BMW (not the BMW drivers fault). Someone really dropped the ball.

I was hit twice by 2 different cars, one a ITE and One a AS. I was passed under yellow by a GT1 car (I think he was GT1) just after the start finish with the flag clearly in site at turn 1! If you guys ever run ITS with AS, GT1, GT2, T2 and all that other stuff, I'll never be back. I bet I'm not the only ITS that feels this way.