Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Home-made" paint jobs

around here the body shops are way underworked... I took my car in last Feb and let them keep it as "fill work". I bought Dupont Chroma paint on eBay (a rare find) so got a darn good job for 1/2 price, ~500.

Ok its finally time...I have heard enough comments on it...so I must fix the body on the Teg. i really need to show it some love as it has been good to me! I will try the bodywork myself and take it to a pro for its refrigerator white paint job. Anyone know a good bodyshop in SE florida? If I cant find anyone it will be MAACO.
    Evan Darling
    ITR BMW 325is build started...
    SM (underfunded development program)
    SEDIV ITA Champion 2005
    sometimes racing or crewing Koni Sports Car Challenge

Ok its finally time...I have heard enough comments on it...so I must fix the body on the Teg. i really need to show it some love as it has been good to me! I will try the bodywork myself and take it to a pro for its refrigerator white paint job. Anyone know a good bodyshop in SE florida? If I cant find anyone it will be MAACO.
    [/b]
    I'm glad you said that. I'd made all the comments about you doing more damage to your car than I'd done, but I didn't think you got the message. I didn't want to make the comment about seeing cars left over from Katrina that looked better.
    Chris Harris
    ITC Honda Civic