Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Daytona ECR

Well, the good Lord's a-willin' and the cost of gas don't rise (like that's not goin' to happen!), I'll be at the Double SARRC in August at Daytona. Got to work on my go fast and get some better boogie to keep up with Rebstock...or at least close. I can't say how much work he's done on my car or he'll have to kill me. It's hard to say which one of us owes the other more, but it's good to have him on my side.
    I'm certain of this, I'll be thinner so that I can get down to minimum weight and not be so worn out two laps into the race.
    Getting fat is only fun during the trip there; after you get there, you're just fat and having a hard time breathing.

Next time, we&#39;ll have that beer...if it&#39;s on my diet. <_<
    Chris Harris
    ITC Honda Civic

Thanks to the guys from Irish Mikes for the help in the crew work. I was going to be a busy puppy doing it alone.[/b]
    Would like to accept the thanks, but really that should be directed toward Liera/Ronie Motorsports. Was gonna get the stopwatch on pit time for you, but you already had it. What a true show of friendly competition with Ronie and Liera helping pit a car that they were in direct competition with!! Truely a good race in both classes.

Didn&#39;t know that was you in the pit, sorry I didn&#39;t properly introduce myself as I was kind of busy making sure we had enough lead going into our pitting.
    Joel Whiteside
    SEDiv CFR
    ITA 1986 Toyota MR2 (comming soon...) (yes, still)

No problem...thanks for the correction. I&#39;ve known Evan for a couple of years, but, living and racing out of Baton Rouge, I don&#39;t get to meet everyone he races with. It&#39;s getting there, but slowly.

One of the finest things about our sport is how we will drink beer together, loan our last spare part, share meals, and fight for every inch of track, only to get out after the race and shake hands with a smile.

&#39;preciate whoever it was that helped us!
    Chris Harris
    ITC Honda Civic