Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shenandoah Track

Yeah with current conditions I don't think there is a legitmate track complaint given other tracks in use currently by the SCCA. A couple curbs I would like to see improved but over all good course I think. 45 can run on it, even with the normal contingent of novices.

The # on the paddock are misleading though I do think. At least 30 or so are barely usable either because they are on a 30* slope or aren't full size.

Would WDCR ever do a non-MARSS race? I think a non-MARRS or split event would be workable with the WDCR.

At least try it.
    Ed.

Good point, I didnt relize the paddock had that many spaces, it feels smaller then the main by a landslide, but that could have been due to the event I was up there at and the oddball way everyone at the DE events paddock.
    [/b]
    another thing to keep in mind is that a bunch of the paddock spaces are on the skid pad, which is normally in use at DEs but not at races.

Still, 278 spaces is kinda hard to believe. I will have to count them memorial day weekend

Still, 278 spaces is kinda hard to believe. I will have to count them memorial day weekend [/b]
    They did like a check book and started numbering at 101!

The more I think about the harder it is for me to believe. It certainly didn't feel like 278 spaces were available at NASA.
    Ed.