Just for the record, EMRA ran a successful event at Shenadoah last weekend (despite the rain).

We ran our Time Trial (Saturday) using the "Karoussel" (there's no passing in turns in our TTs anyway).

For our Sprint races on Sunday, we skipped the Karoussel, turning left just after the Bus Stop. The small-bore race that I was in was excellent and the big-bore and open-wheel folks seemed to like the track too. The quasi-Laguna "corkscrew" is especially great fun. The shoulder grading is better than last year and they have installed a functioning timing loop this year. Nice rest rooms, showers and "club building" too. Most flaggers stations have "gazebos" with roofs.
The runoff isn't great but it's generally OK. Not as good as BeaveRun but better (in the tighter spots) than Lime Rock (I realize LR has been improved...I haven't been there this year yet).
Shenandoah wouldn't be great for a really large field, but for 20 to 25 cars or so (especially small-bore like my Spridget) it's a neat, twisty track.