Thread: Crew needed for VIR SARRC/MARRS - 12-14 May

My loyal crew guy is not available that weekend so I'm looking for someone in or around Greensboro, NC who wants to go racing. VW and/or racing experience is helpful but NOT necessary. Primary responsibility will be driving a mini-van with stuff in it to and/or from the track. We'll either camp there - it's very nice - or commute. If you're interested, email me at kirk.knestis(a)evaluand.com (fix the at).

K

cant run support vehical, but ill be there at the track if you need a wrenching hand.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports
    Racing and OEM parts from Bildon Motorsport, Hoosier Tires from Radial Tires

We will most likely be commuting from Statesville. We drive thru greensboro. Let us know if we can help out at the track or with a ride to or from the track.
    1984 Porsche 944 ITS #54

I plan to be there also... so I know I won't be any help with getting your van there, will I? However, if you need crew, you are welcome to paddock with Heather, Bill, me and whoever else decides to go racing that weekend (there will be plenty of hands available from that group).

hoop
    hoop
    Greensboro, NC
    STL Newbie

My loyal crew guy is not available that weekend so I'm looking for someone in or around Greensboro, NC who wants to go racing. VW and/or racing experience is helpful but NOT necessary. Primary responsibility will be driving a mini-van with stuff in it to and/or from the track. We'll either camp there - it's very nice - or commute. If you're interested, email me at kirk.knestis(a)evaluand.com (fix the at).

K
    [/b]
    Kirk,

Check your e-mail.

Mike Spencer
    Mike Spencer
    NC Region
    ITA/7 RX-7 #60
    IT7R RX-7 #37 (build in process)
    1990 Classic Red Miata
    2004 "Winning Blue" RX-8