Thread: WILSON, Catherine B. "Kay"

I'm pretty sure most of you racers that frequent this website didn't know Kay, but I thought I would at least post this memorial to her. Kay died on Sunday of a brain aneurism. She was the Chief Marshal for all of the motorsports at our local track (Atlantic Motorsport Park) in Nova Scotia. She was always at the track for the bike racers as well as the sedans & fords. She practiaclly lived there for over 3 decades. She will be greatly missed.

WILSON, Catherine B. "Kay" - 58, Bedford Nova Scotia, passed away suddenly and peacefully March 26, 2006, in QEII Health Sciences Centre, Halifax. Born in Charlottetown, P.E.I., she was a daughter of Elizabeth (Coffin) Wigmore, Charlottetown, and the late George Keefe Wigmore. She was a volunteer at Atlantic Motorsport Park in Shubenacadie and enjoyed her time there. She is survived by daughter, Kate Wilson, Calgary; son, Curtis Wilson, Bedford; sisters, Janet Burke (Brian Foley), Charlottetown; Barbara LeBuffe, Ontario. She was predeceased by brother, George Walter Wigmore. Visitation 7-9 p.m. today in T.K. Barnard Funeral Home, 1216 Bedford Highway, Bedford. Memorial service will be held at a later date. Donations to Heart and Stroke Foundation of Nova Scotia.