Hey gang. Well, Im wondering what I can do with my suspension that will make the car handle relatively well without having to go the full-blown adjustable dampers/adjustable coil-overs route. I am sure once I get some seat time Ill go there, but for now I just want the car to corner well enough to give me a solid base upon which to learn how to drive. The stock components are trash, so they will have to go regardless. Thus, Im looking for any suggestions on how to do a decent suspension on a budget. I realize that this may not be possible, but I figure it never hurts to ask. As far as suspension design on my car, it’s a basic MacPherson strut front and 4-link live axle rear with coil springs. I would say that its weight balance is in the 55/45 area. Im venturing to guess that the whole thing is similar to a first gen RX-7, but dont quote me on that. Ive heard various figures for spring rates at 250lbs both front AND rear to 900/600lbs. I think the real sweet spot is probably somewhere in the middle. What do you all think? I appreciate the help, because this is an area where I am finding that Im clueless. Thanks.