So it looks like a change in jobs means I'll be moving to Conneticut, specifically the Hartford area. I know there are a couple of IT regulars up in that area, hopefully you aren't all thinking "there goes the neighborhood." For those of you living up that way (Windsor Locks, CT) any advice you have for someone new to the area would be appreciated. It will be nice to back in NER which is where I started with SCCA. Now the biggest challenge for me is finding a place up there to put the race car and all the shop equipment. Anbody know of a small house with a large garage for sale? A lift would be optional.

One other good thing is it puts me a few more miles away from the grass skirt wearing VW guy with questionable taste in paint jobs. Sorry Matt I couldn't resist. But I will still be making the trip down to SP, the track and the ITA pack is too much fun to stay away from. And it looks like I'll be making some trips to NHIS and maybe even Lime Rock. It's actually close enough that the cheap towing bill might help offset the entry fee.

Oh, and I took it as a good sign that the same day I got the job offer is the same day NER announced the site for the new track. A track that is only 25 miles from my new job. If that wasn't a sign from the racing gods to take the job I don't know what is. Now I just hope the track gets built.