My ideal track - for racing purposes

Length... 2 to 3 miles.

One longish straight of maybe 1/3 to 1/2 mile depend on the corners preceding it. Top speed in my car of maybe 5600 RPM in 5th so maybe 125 mph or so.

At least 1 2nd tight corner and at least 1 4th gear 85 to 90 mph corner of at least 45 degrees ( a 100 mph chicane does not cut it. ) The rest of the corners are 3rd gear maybe 65 to 75 mph entry speeds.

Hmm maybe at most 1 or two "isolated corners" with at least one section with flowing corners. Put one of the 2-3 overtake zones after that flowing section to reward those you can get through there will a passing opprotunity.

Oh yeah... elevation changes too.

So I guess like this.

S/F on longest straight. Ending in a slow corner braking/overtake zone #1. Follow that up with a series of 3rd gear isolated corners with elevation change leading into a moderate to short straight and an overtaking zone #2. Follow this with a flowing section (with direction change esses & chicanes, maybe 4-5 side to side loadings) with a a bit more elevation change and another smallish straight in to an ovetake zone #3. Then move into two moderate straights linked by a fast 4th gear corner. Brake zone in to overtake zone #4 leading to the longish S/F straight.

Then put it with in 90 min tow from Home and make it open year round and give the option of running it backwards.