This is the first year ever that my brother and I will have the ability to do Camber and CASTER adjustments on our ITB Audi's! We are very excited but we are scared as well... We have never had the ability to change the Caster although we undertand the principle and why it is good to have at least some positive Caster (In the past we have always ahd negative caster...) we still don't know what a good goal to have is and or the best most effective way to measure it is. I have installed plates that will allow me to go back to my "old" car set up that I liked, but it also allows me to gain the most caster possible legally in IT. I want an easy foolproof way to measure it and I really don't mind spending money on a gauge if it will make it easier. I am not looking for a cheap way to fake it but rather some advice on how to do it correctly and accuratly so I can benifit from this new adjustment! I know seem to have all these possible adjustments but no clue how I should be making them

I am positive that I can learn a lot from some of you here so fire away your thaughts and feel free to argue I like to hear both sides of the story!

Stephen

What do you use to do your measurments?

How do you do them?