Thread: Some fun new video - Waterford Hills ITB/ITC

Talking

So far I've only got one video uploaded from this past weekend - our season opener at Waterford Hills - but here's the link to the page where it and all others are/will be linked:
    http://www.vaughanscott.com/videos.htm

The one video so far is probably of more interest to the ITC Civic crowd - shows the whole race, flag-to-flag, being chased by an ITC Civic (Devin Box) to the checker, as it's the rear-mounted camera. Bounces a little, as it's velcroed to my sunroof, not the sheetmetal, which vibrates more than I thought (darn fiberglass roofs ). It's also huge, no surprise - over 200Mb. But if you're craving some in-car video...
    Vaughan Scott
    Detroit Region #280052
    '79 924 #77 ITB
    #65 Hidari Firefly P2
    www.vaughanscott.com

Hey Vaughn,

Was this taken with the new solid state set up?
    Gregg Baker, P.E.
    Isaac, LLC
    http://www.isaacdirect.com

Uploaded more video late last night, linked it this AM...

The rear video was taken with the same solid-state video setup I had last year at the end of the season.

The front video was taken with the new setup; same type of camera, but new DVR, a Neuros Recorder2. This records in MPEG4 format, supposed to be double the res (640x480 vs 320x240), and does actually record the audio in stereo (unlike the Audiovox/Mustek PVRs). So if you were to play it on a system with proper surround stereo, and I pass someone (or, God forbid, get passed), you should hear it on the correct side...

That reminds me, I've got to get over to my buddy's, who's got the surround sound on his computer, and check it out!!
    Vaughan Scott
    Detroit Region #280052
    '79 924 #77 ITB
    #65 Hidari Firefly P2
    www.vaughanscott.com

Great videos, Vaughn! I guess I know what I'll be spending my money on next...
    "Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win.” - Bobby Knight

Bill
    Planet 6 Racing